Use our charts and measurement guides to find your perfect fit.
- Measure around the chest at the fullest point of the bust.
- With your arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from your center back neck, over point of shoulder, down the outside of your arm to wrist.
- Measure around your natural waistline. For belts, order same size as your pants waist size. If between sizes, order next larger size.
- Measure around fullest point of seat while standing. Approximately 8" below waist (7" below waist for petites).
- With shoes on, have someone measure from your highest inseam point down to your desired pant length. You can also measure pants that fit you well. Measure along inseam from the crotch to the bottom of leg hem, rounded to the nearest 1/2".
- With shoes on, measure from your natural waistline down to the desired skirt length on your leg.