Shoes are meant to stay on your feet whenever you’re in the game zone, but it should be an easy wear and comes right off when it needs to. The Sandbaggers Madison II Ladies Golf Shoes is exactly that. It can be worn easily because of the slip-on design with an elastic gore. With that same concept, it can slip right off in a jiffy.
The Sandbaggers Madison II has steel shank for torsion control and built-in StepSaver Orthotics to keep the wearer comfortable. These shoes are perfect for weekend tournaments where prolonged standing is inevitable.
These golf shoes aren’t just made for comfort and convenience. They are also created with your safety in mind. Each pair comes with a Thermal Rubber (TR) grip sole that prevents ladies’ from slipping on the golf course.
The design is classic and versatile. It has round toe box and a leather upper tassel that just looks sophisticated. These golf shoes come in different color combination. They are: almond or white and beige, tan and floral, white and silver, and the newest addition, violetta or black and white plaid.
Why don’t you give these shoes a try and see which pair suits your skin tone well. You can see some of the color combinations over at Lori’s Golf Shoppe.com or you can visit our physical store, Lori’s Golf Shoppe at Calabash, NC.
Playing on the golf course for hours at a time can take its toll on your feet and calves. That is why it is important to have a good pair of comfortable golf shoes because you don’t want to hurt yourself while playing your favorite sport.
The Sandbaggers Allison Golf Shoes have the following features that golfing ladies will surely love:
- Contour asymmetric toe box
- Tapered heel and arch
- 360-degree soft Savoire Suede lining that wicks moisture
- Water resistant
- Steel shank for torsion control
- StepSaver orthotic to reduce athletic foot fatigue, and many more
This specific collection has 3 colors that any golfing ladies can choose from. They have the classic black which is perfect for any type of clothing style and color. In addition, the Allison golf shoes also come in Ginger and Gray for that classic yet elegant look.
Apart from the design and color, one of the selling points is the slip-on style that is easy to put on but fits perfectly and snugly. It makes walking and playing the sport easy, comfortable and stylish, all at the same time. Check out Lori’s Golf Shoppes in Calabash, NC if you want to try on these amazing shoes. Also, you can visit our website at Lori’s Golf Shoppe.com.
Ladies, how will you stay cool this summer on the golf course? Let Lori’s Golf Shoppe provide you with everything you need to stay cool, comfy and hydrated as you meet the challenges of extreme summer golfing…
Get yourself ready for the summer:
- Moisture Managment Apparel – such as Adidas, Bette & Court, Nike, Tehama and EP Pro
- Sunglasses – including Paula Creamer by Sundog
- Water bottle – Glove-It with matching glove, visors and bags
- Hats or Visors Golf Girl, Town Talk, Golf Gals, and more
- Tan Thru Golf Gloves – by Lady Fairway, Evertan and Blossoms
- Golf Sandals including Sandbaggers Sandals, Golfstream Sandals, and Bite Sandals
- Summer Golf Shoes including Nike, Adidas, and Bite
- Cooling Towels or Ties
Follow these few tips for enjoying golf in the hot weather:
1. Wear light colored clothing – be sure to try some of the specially designed golf apparel to keep you extra cool and dry.
2. Always wear a hat or visor
3. Be sure to use sun screen and apply prior to leaving the house. Apply generously to ears and nose.
4. Drink plenty of water; get hydrated with at least 16 ounces of water before you go out in the sun. Keep drinking water the entire time you are playing golf.
5. Carry bug spray; humidity brings out the bugs.
6. If you feel light-headed, immediately seek shade and rest.
7. Play in the early morning or late afternoon.
8. Stay in the shade as much as possible during your round of golf
Golf may not be the most physically demanding sport, but for those who have had sun sickness, you know it zaps your strength leaving you with no energy. Be careful and take precautions when playing in extreme heat.
Keeping Cool on the Golf Course
Lori’s Golf Shoppe…”Where All The Golf Gals Gather!”